The Board Office is located at:
1510 E. Watertower St. Ste 110, Meridian ID 83642-7993
Office Hours: 7 am - 4 pm Mon-Fri.
"Our mission is to safeguard life, health, and property by assuring that those who practice the professions of engineering and land surveying attain and maintain competence in those professions."
Take our Survey on Newsletter Distribution!
Provide the Board with your preferences to help fashion the way we do business in the future. Click Here to Respond to Survey
I Have Questions About
Many questions, including those related to Continuing Professional Development, can be answered on our General FAQ page, our Structural Engineering FAQ page and PLS Q&A. Please send the following specific requests to the individuals indicated below:
- Requests for changes to license or certificate records (Individual Name and Address Changes, Company or Corporate Name and Address Changes, Corporate Changes to Responsible Charge listings, Status of Applications, License Status, License or Certificate Reinstatements) MUST include the information below to validate the sender's authority to submit such a request for change:
- License/certificate #,
- birth date associated with the license/certificate
- last 4 digits of the SS# associated with the license/certificate
- Requests submitted on behalf of a license/certificate holder MUST be
cc-mailed to that license holder.
- License and/or Exam verifications (no fee required by Idaho) should be requested through https://verify.ncees.org/. If your state is not listed, please complete the personal information section of that state's verification form and submit it via hardcopy mail or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are an NCEES record holder and wish to have a license or exam verification issued to NCEES to amend your NCEES record, please use the following link: https://verify.ncees.org/boards/1070
- Examination Questions, Exam Reassignments,: email email@example.com
- Continuing Education (see also Nav Bar at left), Complaints, Investigations and Website issues: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Land Surveying, Ethical Questions, Legislation/Rules, Speaking Opportunities, and any issues not covered above: email email@example.com
Company and Corporate Address Changes do not change addresses of individual licensees. Each licensee is responsible for their own address change.
Applications for Licensure as a PE or PS do not update existing EIT/EI or LSIT/SI addresses. You must submit changes per the above procedure
PLEASE NOTE, we do currently not maintain email addresses, phone or fax numbers and maintain only ONE MAILING ADDRESS per license or certificate holder. This may be your personal address OR your employment address. To review the address currently on file, please see Searches for Licensees. If you do not wish to change the address displayed, please do not submit a notification of change of address. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org