The Board Office is located at:
1510 E Watertower Ste 110, Meridian ID 83642-7993
Office Hours: 7 am - 4 pm Mon-Fri.
"Our mission is to safeguard life, health, and property by assuring that those who practice the professions of engineering and land surveying attain and maintain competence in those professions."
I Have Questions About
Many questions, including those related to Continuing Professional Development, can be answered on our General FAQ page, our Structural Engineering FAQ page and PLS Q&A. For specific requests, try these:
- Individual Name and Address Changes, Company Name and Address Changes, Corporate Changes to Responsible Charge listings, Status of Applications, License Status, License or Certificate Reinstatements. For exam and license verifications from Idaho to another state, click https://verify.ncees.org. To validate the sender's authority to submit a request for changes to a license or certificate record, the following information MUST be included:
- License/certificate #,
- birth date associated with the license/certificate
- last 4 digits of the SS# associated with the license/certificate
- Requests submitted on behalf of a license/certificate holder MUST be cc-mailed to that license holder.
- Applications for Licensure as a PE or PS do not update existing EIT/EI or LSIT/SI addresses. You must submit changes per the above procedure.
- Examination Questions, Exam Reassignments, Company and Corporate Name and Address Changes: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continuing Education (see also Nav Bar at left), Complaints, Investigations and Webmaster: email email@example.com
- Land Surveying, ethical questions, legislation/rules, speaking opportunities, and any issues not covered above: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Company and Corporate Address Changes do not change addresses of individual licensees. Each licensee is responsible for their own address change.