The Board Office is located at:
1510 E. Watertower St. Ste 110, Meridian ID 83642-7993
Office Hours: 7 am - 4 pm Mon-Fri.
"Our mission is to safeguard life, health, and property by assuring that those who practice the professions of engineering and land surveying attain and maintain competence in those professions."
New Legislation makes signing up for the FE or FS exam easier!
The 2015 Legislature passed legislation that will make it easier for engineering and surveying students to register for the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) or the Fundamentals of Surveying Examination (FS). Beginning June 1, 2015, students can enroll directly with the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES) at http://ncees.org/exams/, and enroll for the FE or FS examination at a Pearson-VUE test center. The new law enables students to take and pass the FE or FS examination and afterward apply to the Board for their Intern Certificate.
May 2015 COA Renewal Form Issue
These renewal notices had several spelling issues. The form is legit and not a phishing attempt by some unknown person/people. Please complete and send back in. Our address is at the top of this page and on the contact us page if you have any doubts.
Take our Survey on Newsletter Distribution!
Provide the Board with your preferences to help fashion the way we do business in the future. Click Here to Respond to Survey
I Have Questions About
Many questions, including those related to Continuing Professional Development, can be answered on our General FAQ page, our Structural Engineering FAQ page and PLS Q&A. Please send the following specific requests to the individuals indicated below:
- Requests for changes to license or certificate records
- For individual license or intern certificate address changes, click https://www.accessidaho.org/ipels
- For Company or Corporate Name and Address Changes, Corporate Changes to Responsible Charge listings, Status of Applications, License or Certificate Reinstatements, please email email@example.com. Requests submitted on behalf of a license/certificate holder MUST be cc-mailed to that license/certificate holder.
Company and Corporate Address Changes do not change addresses of individual licensees. Each licensee is responsible for their own address change.
Applications for Licensure as a PE or PS do not update existing EIT/EI or LSIT/SI addresses. You must submit changes per the above procedure
PLEASE NOTE, we do currently not maintain fax numbers and maintain only ONE MAILING ADDRESS per license or certificate holder. This may be your personal address OR your employment address. To review the address currently on file, please see Searches for Licensees. If you do not wish to change the address displayed, please do not submit a notification of change of address. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- License and/or Exam verifications (no fee required by Idaho) should be requested through https://verify.ncees.org/. If your state is not listed, please complete the personal information section of that state's verification form and submit it via hardcopy mail or email to email@example.com.
- If you are an NCEES record holder and wish to have a license or exam verification issued to NCEES to amend your NCEES record, please use the following link: https://verify.ncees.org/boards/1070
- Examination Questions, Exam Reassignments,: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continuing Education (see also Nav Bar at left), Complaints, Investigations and Website issues: email email@example.com
- Land Surveying, Ethical Questions, Legislation/Rules, Speaking Opportunities, and any issues not covered above: email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don't know your company's COA number, you can search for it at Searches for Licensees and enter the company name in the last name field.